I just published my first book titled “Coral Castle: Everything You Know Is Wrong”. It’s a physical, printed book you can buy on Amazon, Barnes and Noble website and a lot of different websites. I’ve also released an eBook format on Amazon kindle. You can buy the Book/eBook from this link: https://www.amazon.com/Coral-Castle-Everything-Know-Wrong/dp/1534887369/
A standard description of Coral Castle goes like this:
Coral Castle is a love monument built by an eccentric man called Edward Leedskalnin. The Castle is a giant doll house built for Ed’s sweet sixteen and his imaginary children. Ed built stone models of household objects like couches, bathtub, cooker, etc. to be used by his fictional family. He also created strange meaningless carvings like the moon fountain and obelisk to impress his lost love. Experts have shown that there is nothing mysterious about the castle or how it was constructed, just one man’s persistent work.
In this book, you will see that all the above statements are false. The chapters ahead will prove beyond any dispute that:
- Coral Castle was NOT built as a love monument.
- The Castle is NOT a giant doll house built for Ed’s imaginary family.
- There are NO meaningless objects in Coral Castle, each one has a specific meaning or purpose.
- Opinions of experts and engineers are fundamentally flawed about Coral Castle.
This book was not written to show how Coral Castle was built, but WHY Coral Castle was built. Why did Edward Leedskalnin, a 100 pound man with a 4th grade education, attempt to build the only modern megalithic mystery in the world?
In addition to this, you will find answers to other burning questions like:
- What is the real meaning of objects like the Barbecue Cooker and Repentance Corner?
- Why did Ed move to the US from Latvia?
- What made Ed carve strange objects like the Stonehenge and Obelisk?
- Why did Ed carve planets and multiple moons side by side?
- Was Ed afflicted with Tuberculosis?
- Why did Ed choose to build Coral Castle in Southern Florida?
- What is the meaning of the drawing on the red door?
- Why did Ed place dozens of rocking chairs all over the Castle?
If you do decide to buy and read this book, it’s gonna change your whole view about Coral Castle and Edward Leedskalnin.